These are excellent machines for a wide variety of parts, especially those that have tight tolerances or long turns. The efficiency of these machines allows DPC to offer short lead times on new orders.
With its ability to use a variety of cross milling and drilling attachments, along with the sub-spindle capabilities, the Swiss style CNC machine has eliminated the need for secondary operations on most parts.
- Machining capacity from 3 mm diameter to 35 mm diameter
- Capability to machine stainless steel, aluminum, brass, steel,
aircraft and high temperature alloys, and plastics
- State-of-the-art CAD/CAM programming software to handle
even the most complex geometries
- Large tooling inventory to eliminate machine down time and
provide multiple machining strategies
- 24 hour operation for 168 hours per week to maximize productivity
Ask us about Kanban purchasing and WebView.